Upgrade your TMS
Updated: Jun 8
What is a TMS?
A transportation management system (TMS) is software designed to streamline the shipping process. It is a subset of supply chain management concerning transportation solutions. A TMS allows shippers to automate the processes they have in place and receive valuable insights to save time and reduce spend on future shipments.
The main functionalities of a TMS are:
Technology to make routing decisions based on quotes, transit time, and carrier mix
Centralization and simplification of processes
Business insights and reporting
A TMS is optimized for regular transport.
When there is no pre-defined solution, we can plug it into your TMS to take over. That’s why Easy4Pro can be considered as a unique supplier for all non-regular transport.
What will be added to your TMS by using Easy4Pro :
1. A flexible tool for noun pre-defined solutions.
2. Tracking (international track & trace).
3. Centralised communication.
4. Compliance and respect for segregation of duties.
5. Audit of invoicing, as the price is often not pre-negotiated, the validation process of suppliers could be complicated. Not any more thanks to Easy4Pro.
6. Financial intermediation: Only one global invoice for the shipper: centralization of transport invoices from all carriers per month and cost center.