Upgrade your TMS
Updated: Nov 2, 2020
A transportation management system is software designed to streamline the shipping process. It is a subset of supply chain management concerning transportation solutions. A TMS allows shippers to automate the processes they have in place and receive valuable insights to save time and reduce spend on future shipments.
Main functionalities are:
Technology to make routing decisions based on quotes, transit time, and carrier mix
Centralization and simplification of processes
Business insights and reporting
TMS is optimized for regular transport.
When there is no pre-defined solution, we can plug into your TMS to take over. That’s why Easy4Pro can be considered as a unique supplier for all non-regular transport.
What will be added to your TMS by using Easy4Pro :
1. A flexible tool for noun pre-defined solutions.
2. Tracking (international track & trace).
3. Centralised communication.
4. Compliance and respect for segregation of duties.
5. Audit of invoicing, as the price is often not pre-negotiated, the validation process of suppliers could be complicated. Not any more thanks to Easy4Pro.
6. Financial intermediation: Only one global invoice for the shipper: centralization of transport invoices from all carriers per month and cost center.